Friday, March 16, 2007

Fun at Boise











On March 9th I got to go with the 4th grade to visit Boise. I got to see the capital building and i learned that the building is 208 ft tall. It is easy to remember because the Idaho area code is 208. I sat in the Governor's chair where he signs legislation. I stood in front of a cool carved statue of Washington that is painted gold. We also went to a museum where we learned more about Lewis and Clark and I got to pan for gold. We went to the zoo to finish the day off and I had a great time.










3 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

It looks like you had a great time in Boise. You got to see a lot of fun things. Thanks for posting pictures. Annie loved seeing the new pictures of you.

Heather said...

What a fun trip!

Katie and Eric said...

I can't wait to see you this summer! Love, Annie
P.S. I hope you had fun in Provo with Hez and Boo